Saturday, February 10, 2007

Food Obsession?

I think I might be getting a little too food obsessed.

If you read my other blog, you would know that I am after a pair of these shoes...

...yes, they are little strawberries on them. They are very adorable. You can get ones with cherries on them, but then, my daughter has a cherry dress....



...and a strawberry one too for that matter...



Both of those dresses were made by yours truly.

Surfing the net the other day I found some other items that seem too irresistible for someone like me.

A Cupcake t-shirt to begin with...

And a shopping bag, also complete with a cupcake on the front...


And then these gorgeous kitchen tiles that would not look out of place in my new kitchen...


No, I haven't ordered any because I know a shop in Cairns that actually sells the t-shirt, I doubt they have the tiles though...

4 comments:

kimbofo said...

I love the bag!! I use a wikipedia-branded bag like that which says "I Edit, Therefore Am", but a cupcake one would be cool!

Melody said...

Kimbofo - yeah its a cool bag hey? I've seen the cupcake tshirt in this shop here but I have never been in there to see if they sell the bag. I bet that bag you use makes people think.

Kiki said...

What store sells the cupcake shirt Melody? I am a huge cupcake lover, I've found some gorgeous baby suits with cupcakes on them too. Oooh, this online shopping thing can be dangerous ;-)

Melody said...

Kikimiss - Can't actually tell you the name of the shop. Its just one of those inconspicious shops in the street... Yes, the dangers of online shopping. Cut up that credit card!! Hehe...