Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Kitchen Appliances (part II)

I'm in love with a few things in my kitchen today.

First thing. My new measuring cup. (Thanks Marianne!)
Can you see how clever it is? You can read it from the side AND the top. I love that.

My Mixmaster. How easy is one of these things to operate to mix ingredients? And lastly, my dishwasher.Do I have to explain why? I love the fact that now when I bake, it doesn't matter how many utensils, bowls, cups etc., I use, because I don't have to wash them.

I'm in love with those items today.

How about you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have one generous mother-in-law there!

Anonymous said...

Yes they make baking a pleasure

Melody said...

Raelha - yes I do!

Marianne - baking is a pleasure with the correct instruments...

Marie said...

Wonderful Melody!!! I have a stand mixer too & absolutely love it. And the dishwasher is a must. Indeed.

Anonymous said...

I agree it's good having nice things to cook with... I love non stick bakeware too..